Whats the worst present you got for Christmas?

Yes we're all greatful we are given gifts but be honest, sometimes we are a little dissapointed. So what was your worst Christmas present?
@blanksolid (1635)
• Spain
The worst present that i got for christmas was a useless toy that he was for children so i am not a kid, i thought that was a joke, have a nice day on mylot and happy earnings also.
Hehe bless, at least it was a joke.
@Eisenherz (2912)
• Portugal
Once I've got a pair of socks with a rackets badge on them, I still remember it. It was so cheap, but then again it came from a person I didn't like, so it was sort of expected...
Haha why did they get you anything then?
@habichuelo (3104)
get divorced on christmas 2003.
Aww dear. :[
@Idefix72 (502)
this year .. fuel bonus.. really an utility but so few fantasy ..
That's an odd thing to get..
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
oops - oops
actually i didnt get much im not achild anymore so they dont take me on so much anymore so what i got were nice and useful so i appreciated all what i got still looking put for more ( finger cross).
Aww that's good! :]
@nuttmeg (441)
ooh....that would be two boxes of cheesy rice or the bottle of cranberry pills (don't ask!), which was sort of a joke since my mother was short on money and thought another present needed to be there lol.
Hehe joke presents are cool but once you've laughed you have to ask what you are going to do with them!