Will you go see the Police this year? Did you see them back in the 80's?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/04/music.police.reut/ According to many major news sites right now, there are rumors that The Police are going to reunite this year for tour dates in both the UK and in the United States. I REALLY want to go!! I never did see them back in the 80's, but man they rock!! Did you ever see them? Will you go see them if they tour? I don't even know which song I wanna hear live first.. I get chills just thinking about it!
@cjsmom (1423)
They had the Grammy's on T.V. tonite...I was going to watch it but didn't get the chance. They were one of the groups singing. It's so funny because I didn't even know that they sang the song, Roxanne; one of my favorite songs.
You didn't know they sang Roxanne? :D hee hee I didn't get to see them either. Were they the very first part of the show? I didn't turn the grammy's on until about 5 minutes after or so.
@Trace86 (5034)
I didn't get to see them either back then. I would do what ever it takes to go see them now if they come close enough to be feasible. There are so many awesome songs that I would love to hear. It would have to be a very long concert to cover all the material I want to hear. I wonder if they will write any new material for the reunion.
I can't wait to see them, either. I sure hope they come to my part of the country!!!
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
well good for you..im not a fun of them..not interested though..but thanks for the information i really appreciate it...
Sure, you're welcome. :)