Coffee Intake

@kareng (7980)
How many cups of coffee do you normally drink each day? I find myself having 3-4 cups a day when I'm in the office and about the same at home on the weekends. I use it to help wake up...haha.
@mzbubblie (3840)
Mornings, I drink about 2 or 3 cups on the weekends, I drink about 3 or 4 cups..
@kareng (7980)
Thanks for your response.
@WebMann (4732)
I have way too much coffee in the course of my day. I get up and of course start my day with coffee before any food. I continue refilling my cup until I am hungry. That is usually after 3 or 4 coffees. I then eat, but I don't have coffee with my breakfast. As soon as I have finished I put the coffee on again and continue drinking until it's lunch time and again I don't drink coffee while I eat, but as soon as I am done. I would say I probably have 10 cups a day. I try not to have coffee after supper though. :) I used to take one sugar and cream with each cup. I started using sucrose instead of sugar and I cut my cream from 18% to 10% then 5% and now I mix the cream with 2% milk. I knew it wasn't good for me but I love it. I also went to half-caff this week.
@kareng (7980)
I sip throughout the day also. Good for you for going to half caffine! I don't think I could do that. We tried a couple of months ago and it just tastes different! Thanks for your response!
One or two cups, when I go to the cafe.
@kareng (7980)
Great, do you go every day to the cafe?
@wolfie34 (26792)
First thing of a morning I have to have a cup of hot sweet black coffee to get me going, then I'll have one before I go to the gym to give me a caffeine boost. Then I have one when I come back to relax and then one in the evening. Yep it's great for waking me up and I'm not my best in the mornings!
@k3tk3t (3131)
3-5 cups a day..hehhe
Oh, I normally have just two cups of coffee in the morning; on very rare occasions will I drink over that limit. I love the taste of a nicely-brewed cup of "joe," but I don't like the diuretic effect too much coffee can sometimes cause.
@berta67 (176)
• Virgin Islands (British)
four cups a day is minimum, but I cant drink it later tan 6
On my worst day, my total intake of coffee is Zero. However, I am addicted to Diet Pepsi right now, and I don't even want to get started on how many of those I end up consuming in a day, or even in a week!