how much do you want to earn in mylot?

how much do you want to earn in mylot, and how much time do you think you will take to reach that earning.
I want to earn a lot but i think i cannot do it here as orkut peoples are only giving me 1 or 2 cents for 70 or 80 odd replies
i think that this is the right place to earn easily inmin time
i have earned about more than 50 dollars till now
@moneyseeker (1024)
I've made about $30 but never set myself a target. There is more to myLot than simply money.
@rathish (284)
I want to earn lot of money, i think atleat 1 year to earn good money. Because you see we start new topic but no one responds to that. Then how can we start earning
@rathish (284)
WOW! cool city. I love bangalore. Lovely people nice gardens. But i hate traffic, a hell traffic in bangalore. If u want to go to a place 1km away the bus takes 20 mints to reach
@rachelcaron (1681)
I would love to earn a lot, but I just don't spend enough time on here. I'd like to get enough each month so I can at least get paid every month. What is the minimum? $20? That's my goal.