like sea food?

@timuss (474)
my mouth is watering with just a name nd u?
@mr_ular (842)
i like it. But watch out guy,dont eat it too much. it can make u sick.
ofcourse I like fish
@sweetlady10 (3619)
I don't like sea food much. I do eat only shrimp. In case of fish I like river fish more, because they are more testy.
@umavarma1 (929)
i like sea food but not that much as mutton.we get lots of sea food at the place where i stay.i stay near to sea
@dipti9669 (364)
no rey..m a vegetarian so no sea food 4 me
@Rasnie (1137)
I really like seafood. I love to eat grill fish & prawn.
I like prawns, crab, and seaweed Not a lover of oysters thou It can really taste great
Sea food is great. Aside from default favorites like shrimp, lobster and crab, I really like salmon. That is my favorite fish. I can eat it cooked or raw. With that, I really like sushi too. California rolls are delicious. I've always been a fan of fishing because my grandpa would take me up to the mountains at this private lake and we would fish all day. Trout is okay, but I don't think it's anything to ride home about. Fried calimari is good too as an appetizer.
U mean sea food? Of course I do like because my house is near to the beach! Love squids,prawn,fish and many more!