Boys vs. Girls

I just had a argument with a lady today about girls being much harder to raise than boys. Since I have 2 young boys I really did not have a point to compare. I told her that each has its own challenges and she argued emphatically that girls are harder to raise. So I bring the question here ... Girls vs. Boys ... which is harder to raise?
@bhu143 (525)
what is the dout she is correct girls or harder to raise
From what I have read, I think girls are tougher to raise.
My parents will say girls! I was the only girl and I had 2 older brothers and they were angels compared to me :)
Oh you bad girl!
@bmjut247 (171)
there is no point to argue. it may have been that her kid must be a little different than the rest.
I think that boys are harder to raise when they are younger, but then girls becoming harder when they are teens. So I think that they are each hard at diferent times in there lives.
@reinydawn (11651)
I only have boys, and that's the way I wanted it. I did not want to go through all the hassles that girls go through - I did that myself and I didn't want to be on the other end of it! I think girls are much harder - but I think all women will say that because there comes a point when a daughter no longer wants to confide in her mother.