i love you mom.....

i love you mom - a baby and mother showing how they love each other
@harxian (671)
i would just like to ask whats the best thing you have ever done to your mom.whats the best gift you gave to her that made her so happy.we always loves our mom,we could say that our mother is one of the person that we always run to if ever we had a problem they give us advices they never leave us what ever happens they never let us down a friend may give up on us but mothers wont.
The best thing I gave my mom was her grandchildren. She was overjoyed in becoming a grandma. The best gift I gave her is the gift that keeps on giving. I tell her I love her every week when I call. She's not into material things. Sometimes I give her flowers but they don't last unless it's a plant. I love my mom.
@harxian (671)
yes the best thing we could ever give to our mom is our love cause it last forever and saying i love to them makes them already complete that theres someone who loves them unconditionally.
It nice to that you pay tribute to your mom. I do call mine everyday only she doesn't always remember talking to me. Aging has been hard on her.