Stay at moms we are always trying to find change on the side

I am a stay at home mom and everyone wants there own pocket change so i think a whole lot of stay at home moms search the internet to find work from home jobs. we have to be careful and look out for the scams. it would sure be nice to have more legit work at home jobs for us. Daycare is very expensive. There are probably alot of things we could do to make a little extra income for instance grading students papers for teachers, typing memos for schools ,etc, who knows maybe i just started something.
@Amanda_NZ (125)
• Lexington, North Carolina
I want to personally invite you to come join our team in the Jerky Direct Business, where you receive the support of your upline and team effort of your fellow team-mates. Amanda, Teamleader - Link http://xocai.jerkydirect.com/ We are gathering our friends for Success in 2007! For $12.00 a month you get 2 packs of hormone free jerky (31 flavors, plus dried fruit jerky and oil rich supplements) with free shipping to your door! EAT the healthy way we did hundreds of years ago! The healthy protein snack, low carb, low cholesterol, low fat. Great for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and just sitting around at computer! Jerky Direct Join for wholesale prices of healthy, hormone free Jerky. Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky in variety of Flavors! You receive a free Personalized Website with free business tools. 800 # for orders and Conference Calls and so much more! • FREE Personal E-Commerce Internet Storefront • Merchant Services (Credit Card transactions) • Back Office - view your organization • Marketing Tools – Flyers, Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes – Sales & Marketing Ideas, Upcoming Events,Apparel • We Handle Your Customer Service • Free Shipping * * * * * Free Shipping • Commissions Paid Monthly *Passive Residual Monthly Income + Earn from Wholesale and Retail Sales ! Please visit our forum for more information and who your team-mates will be http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/561384.aspx Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
@yorb24 (2181)
I'm not a stay at home mom but if you are interested in work at home jobs, go to wahm.com. I work from home and wanted to find legitimite paying sites, and I found this website. It's great.