Why did mylot didn't payed me for my responses?

@bogdanel (1208)
Romania
I have posted a least 20 responses today.. and I've been payed just for pictures uploaded.. Why ?
Your responses may be too short, you need to have at least a good few sentences to make any cash. One // two word answers just won't do. Okay?
@bogdanel (1208)
the responses are also have at least 3 lines.. I don't like short responses. and I don't like that questions with answers like yes or no... or blac & white.. there I don't answer..
@joshua_77 (612)
i think all responses are single lines or very few lins.so try to reply with more than three lines then you will get more money also try to answer all your freinds questions best wishes
I hope that thats true because today I've been a little more long winded in my posts. I don't have that many friends here on mylot yet, but I have a few. I can't wait til I get the option to start posting pictures. I think they also pay you for tagging too don't they ?
@tocika (970)
Maybe they consider that your responses are not of quality and they don't pay for that.But I see how are they paying me after 19.00A.M,maybe they will put you more late.Don't be upsed,you must to show them that you are good so they will pay u more next time. Have a nice day!
@bogdanel (1208)
Thanks for your response! :)
dont worry..your payment will show up the next day..
@bogdanel (1208)
I hope so..:)
@amitavroy (4826)
well i think your responses are not valid according to the mods. well but i dnt think 20 resposnes can go just that way. i think your update will be done. have patience i have never facecd such problmes and that thing is that in mylot the system is nic and reliable. just that they need some time to update. so wait and then you will have the reward.
@bogdanel (1208)
I hope... and I never give responses not valid.. I also refer to the subject and I try to give best responses.
@creationhub (3070)
Your responses were probably all one word responses or one sentence responses. You should try to pen the responses with more sentences and meaningful ones. In this way, the people who post discussions will benefit from your responses.
@creationhub (3070)
Did you post them right after midnight? If so, that's probably why they didn't get credited to the same day's pay. Even though the pay shows up at 7 AM, the pay period for each day stops at the midnight before that. I've had that happen before, where it looked like I got underpaid in general, and then the next day I got far more pay than it appeared I should have earned.
@istanto (8572)
I believe it was credited into next day earnings. sometime it was happen to me so keep contribute and let mylot works the earning for you.