Online translators, are they good?

@jotace (2094)
Spain
I'm using the Google translator sometimes, when I have a doubt about a sentence or a word, and I also look in this dictionary http://www.wordreference.com The latter, after a word and its translation, there appear a section of forum discussions that contain that word in its title, and it's usually in these forums where I finally find the translation that I needed, posted by someone. Keeping in mind all this, they are okay for me. But I'd like to know whether you use some translator too, let me know which ones, and if they work well for you.
@pizzoli (3381)
many translator on line are really bad as worldlingo e babelfish i am looking now at the one written by you
@simpleatif (2512)
Ya Online translater is very good is help me many time when i finding some thing on net tahn i found web in any other lanuage than its help me to translate it its very good