do you believe its true that the devil cant read your mind but he can hear your

I would like to know what you think about that? do you believe that the devil cant read your mind but he can hear your words?
@sigma77 (5385)
I was raise a Catholic but I do not believe in the devil. I think it is total foolishness. It is a religious fear created to keep people under control. I do not beleive in hell either. Because our true selves are not body, but spirit, why would God condemn his own spirit to hell? Is it not true that each of us is manifested from the holy spirit and that we are all connected through spirit? Connected to God, to each other and all of creation? Why do I want to fear God? That is no way to live. By loving the Supreme Being, I harbor no ill-will towards others. By living from spirit, I know right from wrong and do not need the fear of punishment to guide me. Religions create this nonsense to make people fearful so they can control them like sheep. Most religions create division with their silly beliefs and it is that division that causes conflict in the world.
The bible clearly tells us that our souls either belong to him or the devil.The king James version of the bible.- I do believe in hell because I dont think that God would lie to us. He said it. Thats good enough for me. Amen
@BigBenas (945)
• Lithuania
About thid i don'y know but i think this is a thing that makes us sick to think about this and he doesn't not exsist . But when i die i kno the anser :D .
The Lord warns us that the devil is real and so is hell. Do you believe it? I do. I also believe That god and goodness has the supreme power over him and over evil.