Dream interpetation

@Shar11 (419)
I believe that most of our dreams are actually our subconscious working out issues to events or situations in our waking life. I do believe however, that there are also times that we can experience dreams of intuition...premonitions and clues to things that have yet to happen..when that happens it's pretty freaky and I've experienced it quite a few times... I have kept a dream journal for years now and I am always amazed with the insight I can take from my dreams...Dreams are a wonderful tool actually. I have studied dream interpetation for a long time as well and I love taking a shot at analysing other peoples dreams.. I think our dreams can be a personal thing and we may each have different meanings for different symbols...so it's best to learn to understand your own dreams on a personal level, but many times there are some common interpetations for the symbols in your dreams that make it possible for someone else to hit on the head what the dream may mean.. Please feel free to share your dreams with me and I can take a try at interpeting them :) Shary
@eaforeman6 (8983)
In one of my last dreams on the night of my birthday- I dreamed of a ghost or spirit who was crossing through plains/ demensions with lines. It looked like the female ghost crossed thru one and then the second and stopped at the third and starred at me.She was wearing a purple dress.I was so startled that I woke up and she disaapeared.
@Shar11 (419)
What an intersting dream eaforeman, if this was my dream I would feel this is about healing old wounds..Purple is the color of healing energy. I would pay attention to spirits in dreams because I feel they may directly be trying to help you deal with issues from waking life. She is rising in these levels..Maybe showing you how you've had to rise about some medical or emotional issues that have caused you pain..Alternatively I would wonder if you've taken steps to become a healer in your life or help someone else heal...She stops and looks at you on one level, maybe showing you or urging you to continue on in this path of healing
Thank you for your response. I was told by some that they thought she was trying to contact me because it was my birthday. Do you believe that the birthday had any revelance to the visit?
@Shar11 (419)
well the interesting thing about birthdays is it is often a time we reflect on our lives... So in that way I feel it could connect to your birthday and maybe being shown something about your life's journey or path....I think what really felt the most positive was this spirit moving through the levels...To me that just really feels like move above and beyond obstacles...she stops and waits for you, so again I feel like shes saying "come on...we need to keep going" Shary
I also believe that our dreams are our subconscious trying to commuincate with us. I have definately had a few premonitions. One of my ex-boyfriends was really into dream scaping and told me that I was probably doing it. Because I would dream about people that I had never met from time to time. And they were always really weird dreams... and then later I would meet these people out in the real world and they would tell me I seemed vaguely familiar...Wierd huh?