What would you DO if you FOUND marijuana in your 18 year old CHILD??

Would you confront them or sit them down and talk to them? We have a 18 year old son that has a horrible temper so presenting something of this nature to him would only blow his stack, what would you do?
He's grown, but it's your house and legally you'd be held responsible if it were found in your house. He should be old enough to know this. If it were my son, I'd tell him it's his brain to rot, but not in my house. Period. Telling him everything he already knows won't do a bit of good anyway.
@BigBenas (945)
• Lithuania
WOW i never thinked of it , but if i do he's going to be sorry about that . I don't punish him by fight. I just talk about it and make him sorry about that and he going to have a realy bad time untill he smokes some kind of **** .
@caribe (2465)
I would let him know that I was displeased and that he is risking you going to jail. If he wants to mess up his brain he will have to do it somewhere else because you will not be held responsible for his actions.
@marciascott (25555)
very good answer!
@Marie2473 (8521)
• Sweden
I do not even have kids yet so I can not really relate. But i did have a brother who was a complete addict on cokain by the time he was 18, and my parents and I always confronted him about it. If it is so, that i are suspecting it, his bad temper could be a side-affect, but if it is just a hypotetical question, then I would say - yeah confront him, coz otherwise you might regret it later on!
@micheller (1366)
I wouldn't do anything because he is 18, he can do it if he wants. It's his choice. All you can do is ask him not to bring it in your home.
@mirage108 (3403)
Well I would confront my daughter. and talk to her normally. I would try to explain why it is bad etc.
@marciascott (25555)
I thought at that age they are grown, well, if they want to smoke it. It want be in my house I hate the smell it sticks.