Anyone else share?

I was just wondering how many people out there are like me and share January 8th as a birthday with Elvis? I just think it would be interesting to find out.
My birthday is just close (11th of January) so I always remember him too. I have lots of Elvis CDs and don't get tired playing them.
Same here, love his music and have tons and tons of his cd's. I just don't get to listen to him as much as I am now married and my husband hates Elvis....I will convert him yet!
@EdwardF (431)
I don't share your birthday, but I love Elvis. I just learned " In the Ghetto " on my guitar. I know a lot of his songs.
That is awesome! Are you self taught or do you read sheet music? I can do a few of his songs on the piano and that is about it.
I was born on July 4 which is also the Independance Day. I feel like everyone in the US celebrates my birthday on this day which makes me really happy.
That is a really great way to look at it. I bet your birthday parties were awesome growing up!
@tarachand (3895)
Well I don't share my birthday with you, but would like to wish you. So here goes "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All the best in life!
Thank you! That was very sweet of you. Whenever you have a birthday, I wish you the best also.