MyLoT --money or pleasure to speak--

@Corezz (1017)
Netherlands Antilles
Why do you came to MYLOT? for money or pleasure to speak?pls tell me i camed to see if this is good site to make easy money:)
@ssh123 (31104)
When I joined mylot my main purpose was to make money. Later on I got involved so much in discussions and responses, it is difficult to get out of it.
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
yes now it's becomeing something serios it's fun and you can get to know english better
yes that is so true, at first you think about earning money, but during discussions you will get involved and enjoy.
i found out from a post on yahoo answers so i decided to check it out. and now i have been here ever since and i am rarely on yahoo answers. this is way better because of all the stupid crap on answers. i am here mostly for pleasure but the money is an added bonus. this is a good site to make extra money and if you like posting discussions and responding to questions.
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
Yes somehow i trust 100% mylot greater then other makeing money onlie sites
@lamiaa (581)
• Egypt
i think earning money is the last thing to think about in my lot , earning money isn't easy here , but we really enjoy to be here in mylot , making friends , share , learn so money became the last .
@sad_man (81)
good question!~ i first came for the money also....and i was thinking ..this is crap! and after few days...I was thinking ...let's see what it's with it ...and now i enjoy it verry much! it's nice to talk here ...and more nice that people wich you don't know answer to you ! you feel good about that that you opened a discusion and people are interested by it... I have a question... on most sites ...on the internet...they say :"you do this you earn this amount of money." here doesn't say! so...can anybody help me with this....i saw there that ...you can pe payd as soon as cu have 10$ 25$ 50$ 100$ or smthing....but the question is....you make for example 10$ in 100 years or... pretty easy....
no easy money anywhere in the web, you have to work hard to earn even a cent, just enjoy the discussion and earnings will follow,,just dont think of the money alone, take time to learn and discuss with other people.
i am here for money :D