Is it ok for a girl

@tibbler (229)
is it ok for a girl to be older then a guy..? I have this guy that wants to date me but hes all worried about the age difference with us. cuze I'm like 6 yrs older then him.
@remaster74 (4066)
• Greece
Ok, dumb the guy. If he really wanted to be with you he would be the one to answer to this question, not us. He would have already reassured you that it is not important!
@shywolf (4522)
To me, age doesn't matter at all if you truly love someone. If you have feelings for this guy and he has feelings for you, why not at least give it a go and see how things progress? I'm sorry that he's nervous about the age difference. I personally would much rather marry a younger guy because it is a fact that women live longer than men anyway, in the majority of cases, so having a younger man in my life would increase the chance that we would be together for the majority of our lives! ^_^
It is OK. Like they said Age Doesnt matter when your in love. IT is up to you if it matters or not.
@azriel (2108)
as long as youre both prepared to handle people whose views differ from you, id say go ahead with your relationship. if you both love each other, then thats all that matters.
@CatVegas (711)
Now days age doesn't really matter...My husband is 5 years younger than me and we have been together for 15 years and married for 13 years in Sept...We are very happy together and the age factor never did cross our minds. He is actually 5 years, and 1 month younger. His birthday is Sept.19th and mine is Aug.19th.... If your guy is worried about age be a bit careful..If I was you I would really have a talk with him and make sure he understands that age is no big problem....Don't let what others think evn bother you. We never had a problem at all with it...As long as you both love and care about each other that is all that really counts.
Six years my dear is not much of a difference. As far as I am concerned there is no reason why you can not be together. I have one concern though, if he is worried about the relationship and the age difference he may already not be in it. True love and hapiness this is not an issue. You may want to think about this before it goes to far.
@snoopy12 (468)
It is ok if the guy is mature enough and tough enough to handle what the society or the people around them would say. A good example for that is demi moore and ashton K. Demi is more than 10 years older than ashton but they are ok and people accepts it. If you really love the person age ar anything does not matter.