Have you ever let anyone read your diary?

I have just started a diary and think maybe it would be useful in helping my partner figure out how i'm feeling. So, have you ever let your partner or anyone else read your diary? Or have you found someone reading it?
No way my dairy have top secretes.even my close friends also not teach my dairy you know?
Yes, i understand. :]
Thanks for accepted my friend requirst.
Well, when I had a diary I used to write very personal and secret things in it. So I would have NEVER let anyone read it. But in this case, I guess you want your partner to read it! So it's pretty different and it can be useful!
Thanks for the reply!
@in10sity (30)
writing diaries is quite painful as wen ur writing down ur deep and dark secrets its like giving thme unto some1 else hand to be unleashed and made a masala news....thats y i dont prefer writing diaries....adn even if i wud wirte....i wud share it with some of my best pals...
yes i have.it was my best friend in school.i didnt show her all the entries but i made her read many of them especially the ones which concerned her vor our school in any way.
@sunnypub (2130)
I don't like for anyone to read my diary. It is not only my private thoughts but sometimes it is used to help me figure out my feelings. A lot of times wheat I write is just to help me get a clearer picture of how I feel about something. Only after I have the clearer picture will I talk to whoever it pertains too, but I sure wouldn't want that person to read all the things I wrote while getting to the clear point. My husband has read my diary before without my permission and not only did he not like what he read but he didn't understand some of it. I was pissed. I have since kept it hidden.
@Rasnie (1137)
I do not like if there is some one that read mu diary, i write something in my diary as a secret of my feeling & I will not let any body read it.
@fliffy555 (1045)
i let my partner read mine when i had one so he could know how i was feeling but eventually that turned sour as he didnt always like what i wrote and it would cause arguements... letting people read your diary is like saying you want no privacy honestly i would say dont let him read it... if you feel you cant communicate leave letters for him to read instead of opening all you thoughts and feelings of your diary to him.... at least if you write him a note/letter you can be careful about what you write but still let him know how you feel. i have done this and it works much better!!!
@gigarange (1165)
I don't let anyone read my diary. Although I don't have much secrets, I never let my diary be opened by anyone else. It's one thing thats mine and mine alone. Exclusive. When I was growing up, I can see my siblings diary on a table or put somewhere else but I never touch nor open it (even if they're not there). I respect their privacy. In your case, that's up to you, if it'll help your relationship better, why not?
@mikokre (132)
• Nigeria
I wont let anyone read my Diary not when i'm alive.It's my most secrete friend which not even air can touch.Just for the record,Your partner doesn't need your diary to figure out your feelings for him.If you love him or hate him,he'll know one way or the other not with your diary believe me.
@caper111 (163)
I let my partner read some of mine. When we moved in together I let him read the parts that were about when we first met. he was glad I showed it to him because it let him know how I was feeling when we started dating.