Marketing Website, Increasing visitors to the website...

website promotion of as400iseries.com website - I have a website www.as400iseries.com. I would like to promote this website and increase visitor traffic on my website and make more and more use of this website. Also I would like to know the means thorugh which I can make money from my this website. Please advise
I have a website www.as400iseries.com. I would like to know how can I increase visitor traffic on my website and can make more and more use of this website. Also I would like to know the means through which I can make money from this website. Please advise.
You must design your site to be search engine friendly, When i check your site, ur site layout is good. But your code? This is just a suggestion Ok? Your meta tags are fine. For me inline CSS is not good. i think much better if you will link it externally. Your javascript.. you must link it external too. How about to recode your site into table less code using pure CSS. Follow my tips and you will have a search engine friendly site.
Thanks for pointing this out. I am already working with this. But I think on this site because it is having OSCommerce & Live Help integrated so it should not be much problem because OSCommerce and Live Help both are search engine friendly aplications and are fully optimized. Does it makes difference if home page is not much search engine friendly but the OSCommerece integrated to it is search engine friendly and is already indexed in search engines?