is it true that dreams are indication of future?

@vik24587 (144)
can any one tell why do we have dreams?they say that dreams are indication of future is it correct? in india many belive that dreams in early morning come true , did any one have this experience?
@Rasnie (1137)
I think, it is not always that dream will become the reality or indication of future.
@vik24587 (144)
at lest something is better than nothing!if we get few indication to save ur life that's more than enough
@eolivan (414)
I sometimes think that dreams are in fact indication of the future.Whenever I have a dejavu, I always remember it from a dream, although not recent dreams. But sometimes dreams are what comes from what you worry about or think for so long or fear of.
Yeah Dreams are always indication of future
May be............ At times I fell that wats happening has been witnessed by me b4
for me not always.. some of them mybe symbols of what your life has been and some are from the future that maybe serves as a warning.
@svdinesh (220)
I feel dreams are the reflections of our desires, intentions, may be sometimes future. Because I have felt it many times. Are you from vijayawada? I am studying in Vijayawada.
ya u r right dreams will become future.if somone have no dream then they have no guts and future.i ageree with u.