Is DEPRESSION a serious issue

@vyaasrad (569)
what do you know about depression is depression a serious issue howmany depressed people have you met and the reasons for their depression is there any way to over come the depression if so mention those ways
Depression is a very serious issue that can lead to health problems. You can always talk with a therapist, friend or parent. There are many medications that can help to.
@vyaasrad (569)
could you please tell me what are those remedies
@vikhram (202)
Depression is a serious issue Genetics say only certain people with a certain genetic trait has been prone to depression.. Fact one women who do not cry and pent up feeelings are prone to depresion men who are in the software field are also p[rone to depression One easy way is to walk long distances until one is tired watch comic and cartoon movies read humour speak up with a friend Anti depression tablets are good but it is better to speak to someone
@swasti (1157)
I have faced depression.It was a horrible period in my life,I faced it when i was pregnant.We had moved to china , as my husband had got a assignment there for some time. So the place and everything was new to me. And ihave lot other personal probs too. So when i became pregnant i started to feel lonely . My husband returned from work very late and i had to spend all my time alone.My onlyrelief was internet. since i was in china , i had language probs to communicate. also a woman undergoes hormonal changes when she is rpegnant. so it was even worse for me. I had to mabage the sickness and lead a mjopr time without some1. I felt helpless and depressed when depressed a peroson does not find anything interesting and the whole world seems to be normal and happy and we feel we r the only ones suffering and unable to come out of our problem. also even if God came and asked us what would make us happy we wont know wat to answer.t hat is the feeling u will have when u actually feel depressed. well to come out of depression , i have heard that we have to keep ourselves mentallly or phycially occupied. It will help us to forget our problems slowly.