Quit Smoking w/ Deer Pee

@meme0907 (3481)
Y'all know the stuff hunters use to attract bucks? That stuff stinks!!!! Spray a touch of that on your filter & I bet you'll not bring another cigarette towards your lips he he heeeee......
@kylesmiles (1913)
AHhhh! Yuckie! LOL Thank goodness my husband is NOT using this method to quit smoking! Are you a smoker trying to quit? Just wondering... My husband has been smoke-free for 7 days now! I am very proud of him since I know it is hard for him (but I still can't understand that addiction).
@meme0907 (3481)
Congrats to your hubby :D no I'm not trying to quit smoking but ppl always talk about it & want to use patches gums etc... I just think those things are a waste of money. Your family is in my prayers, he can do it!!! you got +'s :)
@janet069 (663)
That sounds like a good idea. Quitting is a difficult, if not impossible, task. I might give your suggestion a try.
@meme0907 (3481)
whoa!! :O If you've got the gumption to even consider giving that a try you can definetly quit! Lay 'em down baby thats all there is to it you got +'s :)