ID Chips Implanted In All Of Us Is Coming

@EvrWonder (3577)
What is your take on the idea of having us all implanted with ID Chips? Do you think it is necessary and if so for what reasons and if not, for what reasons? Additionally what do you think of having our pets chipped? Re: 10,000 dollar race horse, 1000 dollar dog etc? I can see why people have their expensive animals chipped but I would rather just take better care of it so to not have to risk loosing them to have to warrant having them chipped. I believe that having humans chipped is at this point in time probably a good idea due to the increase of identity theft and for reasons of saftey in our world today.
@Mikaelo (191)
I think that it would only be for security reasons and identification. I'm not quite sure what technology they might use...but I'm guessing that it would be the RFID chip that they would use. Actually, some members of high class clubs are already implanted with the said chip, it's so small that you'll barely feel that it's there. It's purpose is to identify their VIP members and it also functions as their credit card. Imagine the convenience...you won't have to bring any money when you go that club. The drawback? Since it's RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) they could invade your privacy and exactly pinpoint your location any time and any where...now that is freaky.
@EvrWonder (3577)
It is freaky. I know there are others, besides this VIP club that are already implanted.. I personally, don't like the idea, but I can see why they imposeit. I just hope it doesn't become mandatory because i would be rather opposed. Thanks for your response.
Personally I hate the idea. I think they should start putting our fingerprints into the police data base when we're born. That way the always know who's fingers touched what in the event of a crime & for Jane/Jon Doe's. I think the implant is just a step towards Minority Report (w/Tom Cruise). I don't like the idea of the government knowing every move I make. That takes freedom away. I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to be and I don't feel liked I should be watched constantly. And I would not implant my pets either.
@EvrWonder (3577)
I concur. Thank you for your response!