Do u like rain

@dravid (1050)
Rain is falling Cham Chama Cham...Ladki Ne akh Mari Gir Yae Ham........just doestmean anything...means i love rain
@qouniq (1968)
i don't really like rain. It's raining season in my country now, and i just don't really like it when everyday we have rain. I got flu due to walkong while raining. But sometimes i like when it's rain that it's comfort to sleep. I just can't imagin how life where rain are seldom to falls. My boyfriend said in Punjab, Pakistan they experience very seldom raining and there will be a specific snack during the raining day....which the food i normally eat oftenly here in my country.
@dravid (1050)
where are u frm
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I do as long as it's not thundering or lighting rain relaxes me
@dravid (1050)
hu about garm samosas with chatni....when it is raining
Yes Dravid I do like rain, here in Florida we have a rainy season. Sometimes I will turn everything off just to listen to the rain falling. I have also been known to put my hand outside the window of a car to have the rain drops hitting my hands. I have always like to listen to rain outside my house. But now when a hurricane is coming that is another thing indeed.