Was that kiss to wet for public

Let me know what you think about public display of affection. It seems to me that the people that get most upset over it are people who are alone. If you do not have a partner does it bother you to see others in love or do you all together feel displaying your affection in a romantic way is only something to be done in private?
@shywolf (4520)
It depends. I personally don't see a problem with public displays of affection as long as we aren't talking, basically getting it on in public, loL! There is nothing wrong with holding hands, hugging, kissing, even some serious kissing as long as it doesn't go any further than that. Anything more should definitely be done in private! *laugh* ^_^
Thanks you for your response. I feel the same.
@misskatonic (3727)
Regardless of whether I have a partner or not, I feel that there are some things that are for private. Hugging, hand holding, arms around each others shoulders, light kisses... I don't care about those. But when people start getting beyond that - groping each other, sucking earlobes, extended tongue kissing - that can stay behind closed doors, thank you.
I agree. Thanks for your comment
Personally it does not bother me. I don't watch people to see what they are doing. That is their business. I wish more people were like that. If everyone mines their own business, the world would be a better place.
Minding ones own business. Good in theory but not reality.