Montreal Overpass Collapse

@sedel1027 (17854)
Any of you from this part of the world? Are they releasing why the over pass collapsed? It is such a shame that five people had to do due to a road collapsing. The article I read made it seem like the incident could have been prevented.
@ossie16d (11827)
I saw this on TV and thought how sad it was. It will be interesting to see what comes out of the inquiry into the incident.
@sedel1027 (17854)
Have they released any new information on it? I saw the intial report, but nothing afterwards.
@ossie16d (11827)
I initially heard it on the radio and only got the bit about Canada but my "mother antenna" pricked up because our son is currently in Canada and I wanted to know where it was. He wasn't in Montreal thankfully. Anyway, after that I saw it on TV that night but nothing since that time.
@annieroos (1846)
that is horrible.. i hadn't heard of that.. were have i been... that is too bad..
@sedel1027 (17854)
If you weren't watching the news on that day you would have missed it. I think they talked about it on one news casts here and I found the article online.