Can you print from mylot?

The reason I ask, is there was a recipe posted I wanted to try and I was wondering can I just print from a mylot feature I haven't found yet. I do I need to cut, paste into my word processor etc, etc. Thanks for helping me out again :)
Just print as you normally would from any webpage. If not, you're right. Cutting and pasting might be a better idea. I've seen a couple of good reicpes on here too.
Thanks, I know I'll be visiting the cooking pages more often now that I found some interesting recipes :).
You should be able to print a web page from your browser. In one of the menus up top there should be the option. I would tell you where but I don't know what browser you're using.
I use Mozilla Firefox, I just started with it. Thank you for your response :)
I haven't seen a print feature on the website. You could use your browsers print feature: select the text you want to print and then go to the print feature and select print the selection. You would only print out your selection. This is useless if you want to print things that are on different pages.
Thank you I wasn't sure if I was missing something, it has been really hit and miss for learning the mylot in's and out's -- but I guess in some ways that's part of the fun :).