are you online now?

Spain
If you stay online please tell me :) is very easy only you need push the response button and write all that you like say :) Thanks for all :)
@mari61960 (4895)
I don't think this is the type of discussion Mylot will compensate you for so in my opinion you are all wasting your time. Much the same as I am by even letting you know. I did this because I want it to be known by those that are really new... you would be wasting your time on this type of discussion..as it really isn't one. Croquetilla your rating shows that you have been on this site long enough to have learned this. You are fine example of what many people are complaining about. If you are trying to earn money... discuss things that are interesting.. don't post a topic that elicits a one sentence response.
• Spain
hello if you not like my discussion pelase rated - and go to other discussion but your response not have any relation with this discussion. In all time i says that i like earn money but also i like amuse here. also i answere this because i like participate in disucssion that i see that the people that open is online because you can better discussion. i opine discussion about all Some discussion are very important to me but nothing recived any reposnse and is boring to me because this i prefer stay happy here. i make replies i have best response and i upload images in alot of my discussion i think that i can open some happy discussion. if you not like you shoudn't response.
you so smart you will get many responses
• Spain
i only like be very happy here :) if with this discussion the people put amused response :) i like this discussion
Of course I'm on line now, or I wouldn't be reading this. LOL Good question though. Those who don't answer, aren't on line, those who do, are!! ;-) I'm thinking of going out and getting a cup of coffee in a few minutes.
• Spain
i think that your response is very amused
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
I guess i'm online now for the fact that I am responding to this. That's a weird wuestion to ask. I'll be here for a nother 10-15 mins.
• Spain
thanks i think that now i'm online because too i 'am responding your replie:) i hope that this discusiion you think taht is funny:)
@ndraj_2006 (1422)
You have not replied yet to the above answeres. So, i guess you are offfline now. any way i was online from past 8 hours. i was not working on my lot but, i was minimised this page & i was watching movie on pc.
@ndraj_2006 (1422)
@Ciniful (1589)
I agree with the above, this is a rather strange question. Of course I'm online ... and since it's evening and my allowed hours for being my pc addict self have kicked in, I'll likely be online until midnight ... 6 hours from now.
i do think i am online, yes i am, lucky you brought this discussion up,