how many of u read late nite???

Haaaah - Reading a passion !
For me, reading late nite is a passion no matter how interesting the book is. 11 to 12.30 is my time of reading and now I am almost through "blood royal" by Harold Robbins. Whts ur view of reading late nite when the weather is chill....
@jehut2 (7)
I love to read! I am currently reading a book about the last templer...can hardly put it down!!
Eh... I sometimes read late at night just to put me in a sleepy mood because straining my eyes on a book definately makes me tired... most of the time though I just turn on the TV to put me to sleep.
@myl2006 (84)
I never allocate any time to read. When I have free time or interest, then I read. I read not a book only, but also magazine, newspaper or article. I use 2-3 hours for reading a book or magazine, for newspaper between 30 minute to 1 hour.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
I prefer to read late at night during summer time when I am free from work and more relaxed. I usually keep reading late at night until I finish off an interesting chapter.
@Fishmomma (11423)
I enjoy reading before going to bed; however, recently have been reading before dinner, as have been on mylot in the late evening. I find certain books are hard for me to read in the late evening, so usually have 1 day time read only book and just finished Inside Every Women by Vickie L. Milazzo.
@shooie (4986)
Lets All Read - Nothing like a good book that take your mind on vacation...
I try not to read to late because if I really like the book I won't put it down and before I know it it is morning. Sometimes I stay at it until the book is done. Sometimes have to fight myself to keep from reading the end. lol Haven't cheated yet. lol But on a cold morning I like to curl up on the couch with cup coffee and read. smiles
I remember the first book i read tell me ur dreams by sidney sheldon i started in the evening and finished in the morning.....
@sarojrath (247)
Hii friend. I do late night studies as you know that in student this is is a common thing to do. It is getting so compitative that we can never relax.
• Malta
Even when the weather is hot, I don't ever sleep without reading. Though it's not that late. I often read between 8 and 9pm.
late nite reading is a bad habbit.i cant read late nite.but i can get up to read.
reading is a must for me before sleeping
I usually start reading at 10:30 at night. It usually depends on what I am reading as to how long I will read. There are times when I will read all night long.
@yogirl87 (98)
i generally read late into the night coz when i start reading a book in the evening.. i cant put it down until i finish it.. ive read till like 7 am in the morning and stuff, since i lose out on my sleep a lot, i guess its not a good habit.. but cant help it, some books are just so dman hard to put down you know..
@timuss (474)
Hi buddy I m completely agree with you. I also cherish this hobby for long time now. Right now I m reading “ count of monte cresto” It is very lengthy but at the same time very spell bounding,intricating novel too Do read it. Tell me which is your fav novel?
• Russian Federation
wen i start readin books time doesnt count...i jus close book after finishin it...so late night,evening,morning..doesnt matter..time is meaningless..only i can see book n book at dat time...n ntg else..i luv books..books r my life in short...
@adnanmd2 (830)
I dont read any books late night...Usually read them daytime..