Who is the best actor from Prison Break?

@jotace (2094)
Spain
In Prison Break there have worked a lot of very talented actors. So, if you could nominate some of them for an award, who would they be? And who would be the winner? If you don't know their real names, you can mention the character's name.
i'd nominate wentworth miller as michael scofield for best actor. i think he's tailor-made for the role and he has shown improvement in his acting. i'd also nominate robert knepper as t-bag for best villain. he's got that creepy/psycho/bad guy act down pat.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
You are right. Robert Knepper was nominated for his role in Prison Break to the Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for the Television in the Satellite Awards. And Wenworth Miller has got several nominations for playing Michael Scofield, including Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama in the Golden Globes. I'm sure that they both will get many more awards in the coming years. Thanks!
Robert Knepper is the man - it is hard to realise that he is NOT T-Bag because he acts so well
Hands down to Wentworth Miller. He had the role down pat. But T-bag is so evil and so convincing that you can actually hate his character. Can't wait for tomorrow.
@dmajkc (197)
T Bag most definately.
@niktaya (20)
I would nominate the character of T-Bag wow is he good. He really does fit his character well and I hope he doesn't get killed off soon for he adds a zing to the show.
@kacana (541)
• Bulgaria
I would nominate Robert Knepper as T-bag for best supporting role.
@good1030 (673)
I think it should be michael scofield or t-bag. they are really talented actors.
Actually all of them are excellent actors and actresses. I'd say Michael Scofield and maybe T-bag.
@alfa62603 (193)
For me, It's gonna be wentworth miller, he played the part very well, very ingenious besides the fact that he's cute and a very good actor, I am very much convinced with the role he played there.
@Dreamarxx (136)
I would certainly go for Scoldfield.He did his role perfectly.. Best vilain is the unpredictable vilain T-bag.
@hellboi (664)
I think T-Bag and Bellick did justice to their roles. They really make you hate them. Talk about how effective can they be?
@siluka (307)
i think michael scotfield, he it is the principal actor. in first season i look him thinking, but of course the reward go to director and write
@Fishmomma (11505)
Robert Knepper is so evil that I cringe when he is hurting somebody on the television screen, so he is the actor I would nominate for this very convincing role. I think he is the best actor on the show and don't think anyone else would play the role better than him.
@sudhajan (1230)
• France
I have not seen prison break.so i cant say anything regarding that but if time permits i will definetely watch it out.