Tips for Maintaining a Girl Friend...

Hi all the guy over here we know its not that difficult to have a girl friend now days but what actually difficult is to keep her your girlfriend for long and maintaining her like spending for some gifts, movie etc. etc. Can you all put your experiences together here to make new ones know how to maintain a girl friend? Please see I am not talking about love here I am talking about justd girl friend.
@perugu (5281)
hi,Maintain car/bike with pocket full of cash is the only secret........all other issues she will see...all the best.
its not it is matter of hearts n souls
@ahmar2 (685)
• Pakistan
I will advise you to not to go madly behind her otherwise she will realise and she will maek demands buy me a chain etc.Treat her normally and wisely.Best of luck.
Nice advise but I think if girl is sensible and really likes you and is not after your money she will not behave in this way like demanding chains etc. What do you say?
@vyaasrad (568)
that's not difficult .If your pocket is heavy you can maintain many girlfriends if you have a problem financially it becomes difficult
hmmm....to some extent
@fiagbe2 (24)
• Ghana
Make a way for understanding and diplomatic way of solving issues is all that we need to maintain them. After all we are able to raise animals in the house with basic understanding and principles. what do you think?
Hahaha...Thanks dude...I liked the reply. Actually I never thought of seeing maintainig a girl with in comparison with raising animals in the house. I agree.
@imakella (669)
be straight forwarded.. be open to her.. be frank be polite be stylish dont be over smart do u have girlfriend?
Hmmmm....I must say you are clever dude...While giving tips you asked me a question do I really have a girl friend or not...well the reply is I dont have girl friend rather I have girl friends and that is the reason I raised this topic.