Which one is your favorite Disney World park?

We have been going to Walt Disney World in Florida every year for the last 7 years until this last October when we decided to go to Disneyland. We totally love Disneyland over Walt Disney World. We found it friendlier,less crowded and since we have smaller kids, Disneyland has the best of all of the WDW parks into two parks...no need to spend hours and hours walking around like we do in WDW. We are definitey Disneyland fans and will continue going there from now on. What about you? Which is your favorite Disney Park?
Good to hear that. But Disney World is so much bigger right? I planned a trip there before but it's too expensive. How many days you think is enough to see everything there? Thanks.
There are four major parks in Walt Disney World, and two water parks. The theme parks are Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom. The water parks are Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. If you want to visit all the parks, I would give at least a day per each theme park, and maybe some time at the water parks if you're interested in that. A trip will definitely be expensive, but it will be a very memorable vacation with your family!
We are disney crazy too! We LOVE WDW especially the Magic Kingdom. My kids are young, but I love it too!
Great to hear! You should try Disneyland sometime...specially with smaller kids...i find it better than WDW...not as much to do but more geared for the smaller ones...its was a treat.
My favorite disney park would be Magic kingdom in orlando floriday. I love the castle it's so nice and i have a 3 year old daughter so it's the most magical place for her. there are a lot of characters to meet there and that's where all of the princess' are so that's why we love that park.
@usnavys (297)
• Poland
I love Disneyland in Paris.
@amyike (66)
I still love Magic Kingdom. Tomorrowland is a favorite.