Hey Why the Responses have reduced over the Week on MyLot???

@Rashu169 (4391)
Any idea?? why is this happenning??? is it happening with me only???
@bhu143 (525)
i am a new mwmber here i see that only quality and good thinking post only works out here for geting response
@Rashu169 (4391)
still the responses have been low...
@swasti (1157)
well i think the same in my case too. actually for 2 of my discussions the respoce went more than 100 then any had nearly 47 responses like tat . but now it does not exceed 5 or 6 in most of them . i too dotn know y.iam wondring if my topics r not interesting.
@Rashu169 (4391)
same here...though i post around three to five post and try to make them as exclusive as possible, but some how i find the responses have been low
How one can response to the low quality posts?have you realise that the posts on Mylot requires brainstrom.No i don't find anything diffenent or exclusive..Maybe this reason the responses have been reduced all over.
@Rashu169 (4391)
but i have noticed that this low response has happened ever since the My lot people have changed the format...