What Was The Most Touching Moment In 'The Pursuit Of Happiness'?

Ok, if you haven't seen the movie, I recommend that you do. Will Smith and his son did an incredible job...the movie was overly inspiring. If you have seen the movie, what was the most motivating or touching moment or scene? What does 'the pursuit of happiness' mean to you? Although I shed tears throughout the whole movie, the ending touched me the most...when he went to pick up his son from daycare. Right then and there, I felt a feeling of hope... Please share the most inspiring scene! And if you haven't seen the movie...see it...then come back, ok! Thanks...
@kartz19 (58)
I jus loved the movie. I really cried wen will smith n his son stay overnight in the restroom of subway. Also, wen will smith is offered job as broker in firm, I felt deeply touched. I jus cud not belive, that Chris Gardner in real life went through all of this. A really inspiring movie!
It was truly inspirational...it is a pure example of strength and hope. Thank you for sharing the most touching parts of the movie with me.
i have not seen this movie yet. My daughter has and she loves it very much. She says her favorite part is his invention. I have no idea yet what this is. I had to stop her mid way to telling me. I want to see it for myself.
You should go see it, it is absolutely amazing. I think your daughter might be talking about the medical machine he sold for a living. It wasn't exactly his invention, rather something he had invested all his life savings in...and well, you will see for yourself. Enjoy!!!