Whom would you like to meet the most?

Nepal
It can be anyone u wish to meet.actor,politician,singer and otehr popular person.So tell me whom u wanna meet.
@lotus123 (227)
i want to meet my soul.. and i like to know more about the soul can anyone help me to meet..
• Nepal
Dat's really cool to meet your soul... sorry can't help ya'.. you get + for ur response
@magarboyz (568)
• Nepal
well i would like to meet my mom who in heaven.....i love u moom..
@ktmpok (611)
• Nepal
I like to meet other popular person.....who are really good and involved in social activities....
@rikpallav (1242)
My parents - MY parents, I love to meet them and this the most importat time to meet them and I need a break from my work to meet them
I would say I would like to meet my parents right now the most as, I leave far away from my parents and have to visited them sice one year and I am planning to go to my native place to meet them next month.. so they are the most important to meet them right now.
@usman400 (1588)
• Pakistan
I want to meet cricketers, but never met a single one yet, I like inzi, afridi, shoaib, asim kamal, brian lara, murali