Shopping Malls!!!! One thing need to be improved......

shopping mall - mall
@darshakk (2142)
Shopping malls are now a great place to shop all things under one roof.Also we get goods at a cheaper rate. But.... have u seen the staff members over there. They have to stand for their entire job duration which cud be 10 hours.They r not even provided with a chair or stool to relax a bit.After all arent they humans? They need to relax ...... What say............????????
• South Africa
I think that a better idea would be having a separate break room, since some customers would get offended to see people sitting around when they 'should be working'.
@darshakk (2142)
oh yes thats a good idea in fact i think....
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
I know what you mean. They get to stand up and walk in the store for 6-8 hours depends on how much they work that day. I think it's not fair at all. I know some stores that even when they don't have any customers, the emploeyees are still standing. I don't know if it's such a good job, but most of the people who works in it are young and have an ambition to earn money, so they take it much more easier than an older person who get's to work in this kind of job. They are also get a food break about half an hour I think. Get some energy :) (ye right)
@stailgate (2364)
I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. I have been to lots of malls several times and I see them sit all the time. There are some stores that I have been into and they even wait on me sitting down!!!
@darshakk (2142)
well the malls i have visited do not have sitting arrangements with them.....
@Rasnie (1137)
I think, that is part of their job. They have to stand when they serve the customer for politely,i can not imagine if the company give chairs for their staff, as a customer i do not happy if i saw the staff only seat & relax not try to help us.
@darshakk (2142)
come on ..... when there r no customers they can sit...ofcourse when there r customers no one means that they should sit and relax...but u keep ur legs in their shoes and then think.....
@keedap (304)
they do relax there r periods when there is no customer
@darshakk (2142)
yes thats true but there is no place where they can sit i mean no chairs r provided..... think humanly mate!!!
@chiyosan (29383)
well, i know they have breaks too. and they have to be visible to customers that's why.