Do you believe in saying that same feather flock together??

I've heard that for several times that those people who are together have the same values, likes, and moods. Theres also saying that tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. Do you have friends with the same values, attitudes,wants, and do you have something most in common???
@yorb24 (2181)
It can be true in some instances. It's natural for people to be drawn to others that have similar interests.
I agree with you but on my own observation it is always true to those people here. Those people who has same interest use to be with each other like those who like to go out every weekends.
I've heard some sayings here are a few. You tell me a person who says they have many friends I show you a friend in need, You show me a person who says I have few friends but many acquaintances then they have found friends indeed. Anther version of the above, Show me a person who says I have many friends I'll show you a liar, Show me a person who says I can count my friends on one hand I'll show you a person who has found true friendship. Birds of a feather flock together. I not sure of these sayings, just things I've heard over the years.
I think it applys only with peopel who has the same likes and dislikes that is what I want to say. Those people that you are always with.
@Jamian (2605)
I dont believe it, it is just a saying but not applicable to all.
Yes it is maybe not applicable for everybody but I saw alot who are together with the same interest. Thanks for responding.