What do you think about Pau Gasol?

@jotace (2094)
Spain
Pau Gasol, the basketball player. Is he doing a good work in the NBA?
Good enough to be in the NBA, but when it comes to the international kind of basketball he is the best center in the world for me. He perfectly plays good team basketball, pass very well, defense oriented, has a sort touch from the perimeter, plays hard and can run the court.
@BigBenas (945)
• Lithuania
Yes he is one of the greatest players in NBA and Mempfis team . he is dunny and with spain won World champions title of course he didn't play because of his leg . but his brother done good job . And more pau Gasol can play and in all star team ;) ...
• Portugal
Its a great player and one more great sporter off spain
Pau Gasol is a great player
@hinrichas (396)
• Spain
He's Memphis "Grizzlies" leader. He is good player. I like him. Have a good time.
I think he is a pretty good player in the NBA. I still think that he hasn't reached his full potential yet. Especially with his unfortunate injury earlier this season.
@iivvoo50 (100)
• Latvia
I think he's a great player becouse all team members respect him as a person and even if he don't play but just sitting on the chair team gets some inspiration to play better.
@blanksolid (1635)
• Spain
I think that Pau Gasol is a great nba player though his team is a bit bad, though pau gasol is the spain`s star also there are other great basketball players, have a nice day on mylot and happy earnings also.