Do intentional misspellings bother you?

I'm not talking about the occasional misspelled word (is that even spelled right--I forget) or the mistakes the non-English speaker might make. I'm talking about people that write "dat" instead of "that" or "ur" instead of "your". It drives me insane and makes the posts very hard to read. I feel dumber just for reading some of them and most of the time I get half way through and give up trying to decipher them. What are some of the other intentional misspellings you see that bother you?
no since i for one also do it. come on the other guy knows what you mean and saves time.it gets a little bad when you have no idea about the abbrivations used. see i managed to write the complete words for you
I disagree. I find it very hard to read "ur" and "u" and "r" instead of the real words. And it makes the poster look ignorant. Like many things in life there is a time and place for such shorthand--like when text messaging people but not when you are on a public message board that allows for almost unlimited length for responses.
@soulist (2987)
It drives me insane when people intentionally misspell words. I actually cringe whenever I see it. I don't know how people who write like that can make it in the real world.
@starr4all (2865)
I try to ignore it, but sometimes it does bother me. Unfortunately, to save time, I do shorten words. I try not to do it on here though.
@crystal8577 (1470)
It really does. I have having to feel like I have to weed threw what they are saying. I will just give up 1/2 the time.
@Angelwriter (1956)
Yes! "ur" bothers me most of all. It's not that much trouble to type in the "yo" part of the word. Two extra letters goes a long way to make the post look halfway intelligent. It adds nothing to the posts to write that way, and, in fact, takes away from them.