Today I took my Puppy to his first Puppy Pre-School Class

My Puppy! - My Border Collie pup.
Australia
I was so proud of him. He didn't wee or do the other on the vet's floor! He didn't bite any other dogs, just sniffed their bums a lot. He did good demonstrations on what i've been teaching him - sit and lie down and to come when he's called. Watching him playing with other puppies was a real treat. He got lots of strokes from other people and wasn't shy at all and at the end he got a bone to take home with him, and old Jack at home got one too!
@WebMann (4732)
Cool, your puppy is just the cutest. It is so nice when people learn to train their pets to be sociable. I have friends that have lovely pets to look at but they jump all over people. One friend has different number of dogs everytime I go over but her two main dogs jump on everyone just being friendly. Over the time I have been going there these two dogs have stopped jumping on my because everytime they would try I put my hand on there head and pushed them down or made it harder for them to jump so they just stopped it. Well I am proud of your little friend also.
It's important to train dogs to be sociable - especially our pup as he's going to be a big doggy when he grows up. His paws are enormous already! Thanks for being my first responder :)
@WebMann (4732)
How could I not respond after seeing that little face.
Awww are you a big softie at heart?