How many are there in Your family?

@Thiru178 (460)
Sri Lanka
Wat do U call ur family. You and ur parents,ais,bros only or aunts, uncles altogether?I am confused!!
my family includes all my relatives but only me, my parents and my three brothers live in the same house. my aunt and uncles, my cousins, and my grandparents visit and sleepover once in a while. i think when you have your aunts or grandparents with your house you call it 'extended family'.
4 ppl
I call my bindas family, because I have all relation in this family because I have join family so everybody is there & all r very nice. They r live for each other & all r gives proper respect & love to each other is thery & elder or younger. So I love my family & I wish if I get a chance to again birth I birth only in this family.
I have a huge, complex family: My biological father's family, my adopted father's family, my mother's family, my husband's mother's family, my husband's father's family, my family living in my home, our Jacksonville family, our Spainish family, and our military family. People that we spend holidays and birthdays with because we are so far from our blood relatives become family. No matter where we go or what we do, we always keep in contact with these very special people, just as if they were blood relatives. My household has shared many special occassions and cried many tears with people who started out as just friends and over time, proved their worthiness. They are family to us.
my immediate family to consider is my husband , parents, brothers & sister then my in-laws too. the family circle then includes the whole clan as parents brothers & sisters then first degree cousins. as of 2004 for my father's family tree give a total of 102 already with children & grandchildren in it. for this year for sure a big increase since i have lots of cousins giving birth after the last family tree.
@imrajesh (1968)
i don't call anything particular i call them as parents when i have to address all of them and when i have to address some of them then i address a/c to the relation
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
There are 4 of us in my immediate family(Me, Mom, Dad and Sister) and over 60+ in my extended family (Aunts., Uncles& Cousins). I have a really big family.