How do you DEAL with STRESS on a DAILY BASIS?

Is it bubble baths, long walks or going out on the town, how do you relieve your STRESS that we all incur everyday???
I use self-hypnosis to (as my boyfriend puts it) "calm the hell down". If time allows I take walks wherever I can find nature thriving (not easy in a city like Anaheim). I don't watch TV because it stresses me out. I will play instrumental music if it's of a relaxing nature.
@brokentia (10396)
I read to escape my world of stress. When I read, everything that is going through my head that is stressing me becomes hushed. Because I am focusing all my attention on creating that perfect picture the author is spelling out for me to see. And then one of the kids yell and start arguing. Oops! I guess my book will have to wait...again! So, when all the kids and the partner are in bed, I stay up in a quiet house to type away on myLot and then read some before I go to bed. :) If I did not have this quiet time, I would probably be so stressed that I would not be able to handle having seven children.
@marciascott (25557)
I get on my computer or listen to some music, take a hot shower or bath. talk on the phone to friends.
@shywolf (4529)
I try to take a deep breath, relax, and remind myself that everything in life happens for a reason. And remind myself as well that every experience is a learning experience, whether good or bad. This isn't always enough. Sometimes a good walk or other exercise can also be a big help. BTW, laughter is also a great medicine to help relieve stress! ^_^
@Timinator (739)
I relieve stress by reading books on my bed or watching tv or playing video games. If I am really stressed, I go for a run around the block. That relieves stress very well, and is also healthy. Being out in the open air away from people just makes the stress disappear.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I relax or go watch tv for awhile and take it easy.
@bjone6 (348)
I bottle it all up inside me so it creates even more stress. I'm also a walking doormat and I don't stick up for myself so I don't get any real outlet. I exercise and I read and relieves some pressure. By The Way (BTW): This is not a healthy way of doing ANYTHING!
@3lilangels (4639)
i go on my computer and just write away,and then when i am done i will get in the shower and take a hot shower,then i will lay in bed and relax watching t.v.
@pyewacket (43962)
My one great "de-stresser" is to take my bath every night...and I add a little something special to the experience....I bathe by candle-light and burn incense...such a wonderful way to relax..I also find reading a great way to relax too, problem is, nowadays I don't seem to read much...I usually like to read before going to sleep, and I used to read quite a lot, but I guess it's a sign that I'm not AS stressed out as I used to be...one minute I'm reading..next I'm waking up with the book smashed on my face..I fell asleep!
@jmcafam (2891)
Since I am around children all day and night. I just have to take deep breaths and take me time when I can.
@marciascott (25557)
Thst you for best response!