Just a thought....

With the new star ratings it made me think of something...Do you think that we should have a 1-10 or even a 1-5 rating thing, instead of the (+,-)??? What do you think?
@Metallion (2229)
I think by letting others on here vote people would abuse it. They would form groups of friends just to boost each other's ratings up.
Well, you are probably right. I just thought of it because i was going through my responses on a topic and some people give really great responses that took a lot of thought...and then other just say yeah, i think you should..... Well, while I appreciate them taking the time,either way, I think that the ones that REALLY answer your questions should be rewarded more than the ones that just simply write one or two sentences without a detailed explanation of why they feel that way. Know what I mean? I know we have best responses, but that is only for one person. Thank you for your response!
Guess you are probably right. Like I said, just a thought :-)
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
I think that it is a great idea but i do belive that there is a big risk of people abusing it. People already mark you with - if they do not agree with you. Luckily this goes to MyLot and they should see that the - was not justified. I personally would love to be able to rate people more, because that would make some more people dissaperar, people that are just here and posting meaningless discussion.
@Chapman15 (1501)
I agree somewhat that there should be more of a ratings system! I guess I'd also like to know how many plus's I got on a particular discussion! I think that would be fairly informative to see whether my responses were helpful or the discussion was effective! I agree somewhat with metallion that some would abuse it, but there are so many people on here that if you had a crappy discussion more people would rate it a 1...