Relationship with mom or dad,which is better?

China
It is said that the relation between girl and father is better,and relation between boy and mother is better,yes i think so even if no understandig the reasons.Come on and tell me about you!
• Malta
Surely my mother is more welcoming. I prefer her from my dad. He is always busy and his way of thinking is a bit far from our modern times. So I have to say that this saying does not apply in my case!
oh i see,everyone has his or her case,but i close to my father,lol....
@ljcapps (1926)
Actually this is kind of funny. I'm very close to my father, while my wife is very very close to her mother. She gets along okay with her dad, probably better with her stepdad. But mostly it's the opposite for us than everyone else. Me and my father, her and her mother.
really?lol....it is very funny!
@Rasnie (1137)
I love both of them, but i feel more comfortable with my mother. Even many people say that usually girl & father more closer than girl & mother. But for me it is not right.
oh,i said it is the ecumenic parlance ,but many girls are close to mother.lol......
@shannon76 (1234)
I would have to say that both my parent relationships are both special and unique in certain ways... I am said to be daddys girl. I can always rely on my father for anything. He is always there for me and he is the prime example of what a father/husband/man should be. But on the other hand, my mother is one of my best friends. she is always there for me, spent two weeks with me after my son was born to help me out, takes care of my son whenever i ask her to. Both of my parents are my life line.
oh,i see,your family are very sweet and the relationship of you is very chummy,nicely!:)