No crimes goes unnoticed - if animals talk

@SHINE333 (1284)
I do have pets but none can talk to me but I do know they like me very much. Many inventions are on but a device to transfer animal language to human languages. If it is found they are the best witness every where even in courts no crimes goes unoticed.
@19862004 (431)
ya but some crimes inside our mind and home will go unnoticed even then
@SHINE333 (1284)
let the crimes in mind remain in minds, in homes the person has to get out of his home the animals birds, dogs, cats squiral all are watching you, may a small cocoroch can tell the it the animals so buddy be ready to be caught.
As long as it does not hurt the animal then go for it...you may become a millionare
@mariam74 (555)
• Egypt
Do you know it is the first time for me to think in a something like this yes if animals talk they will be the best witness but I used to have a dog for 12 years it nearly can understand every word I say and the only thing is missing is to talk even when the phone rings it used to look to me and to the phone as if it wants to tell me aren't you going to answer the phone, also when I say to her go to the kitchen it goes, go to my brother it goes. Thanks for your new idea.