INVENTIONS: Which ones do you like best?

I love inventions because they make our lives easier and more convenient although sometimes it can also cause bad things for everyone. I like the TV because even I don't have time to watch TV programs often, it is still one of the means to entertain us whenever we need to. I also like the telephone (whether it is landline or mobile phone) because it can help you talk to other people even if they are so far away from you. Aside from that, I also like computers and the internet! I can't think of anything anymore but like what I told you earlier, I am a huge fan of inventions because they give comfort to us. What about you? What is or what are your favorite invention/s?
@shorva (923)
a stove or microwave /oven!!!can you just imagine how ppl cook without one?that means we have to collect so much woods and start a fire...such a mess, time consuming.now all we need to do is just pop your food in the oven, set the timer and you can do something else while waiting for your food!!
Yeah, you are right! I use the microwave everyday whenever I eat in our office's pantry. I can't imagine eating my dinner so cold everyday. Hehe! Thanks for that response! ^^
General anesthesia, Local anasthesia, medicines,then other gadgets to make your life easy and comfortable.
Haha! Yeah ANESTHESIA...I forgot to add that one on my list. FYI, I hate to feel pain so this one helps me a lot! Thanks for the response...^^