Explorer, Friefox mozilla or other?

@myrith (1830)
What Browser do you use, are you satisfied with using it? I mostly use Firefox, however I dont totally rely on using this browser, it sometimes give problems, so I have alternates, how about you?
I use simultanious Mzilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7
@myrith (1830)
As do I.Thanks
@vedchugh (121)
mozilla firefox is better compared to others allows greater speed more downloads per unit time and at the same time is faster and dynamic
@rurita (212)
for the first time i use internet explorer, its the one i know for the first time i know about internet. i dont know any other browser beside that, until someday my friend introduce me firefox mozilla, its good to use and its updating automatically ( i dont know if explorer updating automatic too??) and good at download ^^ but i dont let go the explorer, because some web is cannot be open using firefox. my friend use OPERA, she said that opera is better than firefox "sometimes" for some web hehehe..
@blindedfox (3258)
I use Opera for quite sometime now. I't gets slow sometimes but its tolerable. I am definitely loving its mouse gestures feature. =) I never really was an IE fan. Firefox is great too but I prefer Opera over it. =)
I use both Explorer and Firefox.... but i think the IE7 is best...the new IE
• Mauritius
I use Firefox and I don't have any major problems with it. If there are any, I switch to Internet Explorer.
@jeb083079 (840)
i use mozilla firefox for browsing convenience and less spyware and viruses
@jojopuff (520)
I usually use Internet Explorer and I'm very satisfied with it. My husband downloaded the new version and I like it a lot! My husband uses Firefox though, he likes it better. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference!
@mavijayne (429)
i use mozilla firefox 2.0
I use mozilla firefox, it is the best browser that i have used.. The most important feature that attracted me is tabbed browsing and the shortcuts used in firefox are almost the same used in internet explorer. the browser is also more faster than internet explorer. also there are themes and extensions available to customise the browser... In short Mozilla Firefox RoX!!!!
i like using opera as it is loaded with features that firefox dont provide. it has some features like Tabbed browsing, Fast Forward, Keyboard Shortcuts, Trash can, notes, mouse gestures, thumbnail preview, great image details, site prefrence u can add ur favourite search engines etc these r some features that firefox dont provide(some maybe provided). so i will say go 4 opera opera.com for download
@lameran (1148)
I'm also using ff ... + the plug in (extension) ... but also install opera for dl ing (some sites don't want to be dl using dl manager) ...
@mimpi1911 (25455)
i use both mozilla firefox and IE. firefox is very good, however, i have to rely on IE for some local websites. thanx
@aalekh12 (111)
i have tried IE6 , IE7 , Opera , Mozilla firefox . I feel the best of all these 4 is MOZILLA FIREFOX .. netime... its fast n easy to use... All others r also easy to use.. but not as fast as mozilla firefox.. !! sO my vote finally goes to MOZILLA FIREFOX .. :D
i usually use both firefox and ie depending on the website i am visiting.
@myrith (1830)
Same here, there are things you can do with firefox that you cant do with IE, and vice versa.
i use opera from long time till now i haven't got any problem and its quit nice compared to other one so try once u see the difference
@myrith (1830)
Been there done that, I hated that browser, the look and function of it was a turn off.
@siluka (307)
Of course firefox. But i have install opera and internet explorer 7. Opera it's only installed i used few time and internet explorer 7 are good for windows updates. I get used to it firefox but i will infuriating when crash. At version 2 it is good than when crash at next start can be continued from last page. Another annoying thing it is when you open more tabs and firefox use the memory at full and other application will staccato. somewhat about firefox who continue to be a good internet browser in spite of him few problems
@myrith (1830)
Firefox
@diptesh14 (224)
east or west mozilla firefox is the best, what do you say guys?
@myrith (1830)
I agree.
@ezzrssi (11197)
firefox 2.0 is the best in this momemnt with less bugs
@myrith (1830)
Cool!
slim browser or avant are good
@myrith (1830)
I've used Avant too but too many pop-ups, I also tried tablane, with the same results.They are faster but considered spywares.