Do you watch TV past 10pm? What time do you sleep?

We all know that we should get 8 hours of sleep everynight. But it seems like we could be loosing atleast 2 hours of sleep because we watch TV till late night. Sometimes I watch TV till 11pm and still have to getup at the same time in the morning as if I slept at 10 so I lost 1 hours of sleep to TV. How about you? Do you watch TV past 10pm.
@design (848)
Don't really watch TV at all, the news is as far as I go, I'm on the PC every night some nights til 3am. It's amazing how the time just disappears. lol I get up somewhere between 6.30/7.30am.
Hi, my name is Ryan, and I am a television addict. I am often watching television late into the night, including 10pm shows, and others that I have recorded during the day. Late night television is something I am always watching, and tend to enjoy catching up on other shows from past days as well. Yes, I am truly a television addict!
I dont normally go to bed until 2am so i am often still watching television until about half one in the morning, I am normally up for about 7.30 to 8.00
@misskatonic (3727)
I usually turn off the TV around 1:30 am or 2:00 AM. But I have no time I need to be awake in the morning, so I tend to sleep in when I can actually get some good sleep. I suffer from a pretty bad case of insomnia so I spend what time I do sleep tossing and turning and fading in and out of consciousness.
YES I WATCH TV AND SURF ON INTERNET,I GO TO BAD AROUND 1AM
i dont watch tv i spend al time with internet na