What is the best of myLot for you?

@jotace (2094)
Spain
As well as making money, you know that there are plenty of very good reasons for using myLot. Like for example, finding new friends, talking with them and with other people, trying to solve their problems, learning things, looking for an advice, finding out news and many others. Which one is the most important for you?
I like all the interesting and different takes on the events of the day. Almost any opinion you can think of is held by someone at myLot. It is a big great mixed bag.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
That's true. There are opinions of all kind. Thanks.
@opinder (423)
there is certainly a wide variety of posts and opinions. some of the topics actually intrigue me!!!!
@creationhub (3070)
Initially, I came into mylot because of earning money. However, after 3 weeks, I realised that there are greater values of being a member here. I get to meet global friends. I learn new knowledge and things through the experiences and sharing of others. I am able to help by sharing my experiences and views so that others can find solutions to their needs. This is what mylot meant to me.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
I agree with you. Sharing our experiences and opinions, and being able to help other people is very gratifying.
@sudhajan (1230)
• France
Many the best is people who sit at home can improve their communication skills and also earn at the same time.But if the payment rate is bit more it will be good as people who are in countries like india cant earn more as they need to pay the internet and as well as power charges.It will be more than what they earn.
For me other than all the other things that mylot is offering one thing that i find it really interesting place to be is the design of the website and the moderation
@dopey22girl (3327)
Well I just joined, but I like being able to give my opinion on things. And it's nice to see people's discussions and know that maybe they're going through something you're going through. And it's nice to be able to ask for help to a large group of strangers, and hopefully get some advice that will help. So far, I love it! (The money doesn't hurt either :) )
@flikkenni (540)
mylot has many benefits for me. here in mylot i can find many friends, i can share my thought and opinion with them and discuss everything i want to discuss with them with making a new discussion, so they can make a comments in my discussion, so i can solve many problems. i can get many informations by joining mylot too. Earn money is one of the benefit in mylot. maybe earn much money is everyone goals i think.
@SarahEC (547)
Well, I love chatting in forums, so that is the main reason why I'm here. But of course, it doesn't hurt that we get paid for it, too. lol. I post in forums alot anyways, so if I wasn't here, I'd just be on a different website posting in forums. I just wouldn't be getting paid for it. So that is why I'm here most of the time.
@opinder (423)
making money never occured to me as a reason to join myLot. i wanted a site which could provide me with a place to share opinions and learn something....and myLot is the perfect place!!! being a person who loves to write and get into discussions.....this place has proved to be an utopia.
money is still the only real motive for me
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Yes, money is important. Thanks for your answer.