What color do you look best in...

@mzbubblie (3840)
I love cloths and I love mixing and matching different colors. I've always heard that there is a color that either bring out a person eyes or hair color etc. I've wore tons of different colors from bright to deep dark colors and by far I would pinks and browns best fit me. What about you?
@Lovely_Lady (1524)
I'm a colorful person myself too and I like to always match and look good. Well, not bragging but yeah, it's okay to match colors. It's just who you are and you're showing the beautiful size of you. People might not look at you that way but you yourself will only know. I like pink alot and before everything I wear use to be black but now it pink, green, yellow... well, almost all colors. I love light colors the most. Enjoy what you like. There's nothing with that.
@mzbubblie (3840)
That's so very true. I've seen some people that wear just one basic color and never go outside the box to explore other colors. That happened to me. I use to wear dark colors for the longest.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Browns! I think I look really nice in browns. That color seems to bring out the brown in my skin and I look darker. Which I like very much. It also seems to allow my hair to look browner than any other color.
@mzbubblie (3840)
Yes, I feel the same way. I love browns myself. Especially in the fall and winter time...
@beta_love (451)
well i look cool in blue, black , pink and all sorts of bright colours. i dont prefer dark colours much except leaving black