Do you freelance? make money online!

All of us are here to get sonme extra cash by doing something that we like. May be you are already working for many forums. Ofcourse forums are a good beginning to sharpen your writing and make friends But if you want the big shark turn into freelance writing. Article writing is an excellent field. key word based SEO content sell like hot cakes. there are sites and individuals who buy articles outright.check up with freelancewriting.com . further you may also make use of your talent in your own site and make money by adsense. you need to get traffic to your site . this is easy by publishing free articles in various sites that gives you visibility to your site. Why dont you try ?
@tarachand (3895)
I have tried a number of sites, most of them want you to sit and keeping on hitting the keys to their advantage, and what you get paid is peanuts compared to the number of hours that you have to spend. Probably, the salaries that one could earn while working on a regular job would be far more than what we get here. If you are aware of any sites that pay well for article writing, and don't have any conditions attached to them, please do tell.
@tarachand (3895)
So what are the sites that pay you for writing? I am a journalist, and wouldn't mind some extra cash for the stories that have not been carried by the publications that I write for.
Try pay per post and Xomba . you may generate money in due course. As for direct selling of articles try 'Get a freelancer.com' or/and freelance exchange.com/freelancewriting.com
@tarachand (3895)
Thanks for the info!
@mikaghi (389)
i recommend payperpost for paid blogging and associated content for article writing. they pay u well.
Thank you mikaghi. I will try payperpost. But i can't use associated content since i am not in USA. can you sugest any other sites where i can get paid.
@MarvinP (74)
This is my first taste of writing for some cash, and I find it quite fulfilling. Not the income, but the thrill of having your thoughts on print. When I get the hang of it, I'll probably submit my writings to the sites that some people say pay more, like freelance writing, content guru, pay per post and what have you.
@good1030 (670)
It's a very good suggestion of being a freelance, i also want to do like this but i am not good at writing.
You have made a good beginning here. slowly you can spread your wings.
@harivinod (781)
yes i like to freelance
@grbnrj (105)
In forums, we can share our thoughts and talents.
I love to make free money online, but most of the programme turn to be scam and after working hard and when comes to payment they disconnect by just giving one or another reason.